I. Job vacancy: 6 English Teachers, 4 Japanese teachers, and 3 French teachers.
1. Native speakers with university degrees and above from related countries, such as from USA, Canada and Australia; Japan, France.
2. Between 25 to 60 years old, healthy, with TESOL/TEFL certificates for English teachers, and teaching experience preferred
3. Employment of one academic year at least from September 1 of each year to June 30 of next year or longer.
III. The duties of the international teachers
1. 16--20 periods per week
2. Hand in the Rates of Progress, Records of Examination etc. about courses as requested
3. Take part in the activities of teachers and students, if invited
IV. The salary treatment
The university pays a little bit more than the guiding salary standard for a foreign cultural and educational expert made by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs and Ministry of Finance:
1. Teacher with bachelor degree of arts and some teaching experience, or middle school teachers with three years of teaching experience preferred: RMB 5000—6000 per month;
2. Teacher with master degree and teaching experience, RMB 5500---6500 per month, master of arts preferred;
3. Teacher with doctor degree of arts, or professor from institution of higher education, RMB 6000-7000 per month
1. Free furnished apartment on campus with two rooms, a sitting room, a bathroom, a kitchen with all cooking facilities, and with fundamental living conditions: a television, a telephone set, a fridge, two air-conditioners, etc. free internet access and gas.
2. RMB 2200 traveling fee for one academic year contract.
3. Round-trip international economy class air ticket for the nearest distance between China and the country of the foreign teacher for an academic year contract.
5. Health insurance for serious diseases and accidents for teachers of 60 years old or younger.
V. Documents Required:
1. Application letter and the application Form(Download).
2. Vita with detailed information of education and work experience, including time and places.
3. A copy of passport and copies of highest education certificates and an up-to-date photo.
4. Two reference letters.
Address：(East Campus) 71 Jiaotong Road, Huai’an, Jiangsu Province, P.R. China
Tel /Fax: 0086-517-83511344
Contact：Office of International Cooperation and Exchanges, Huaiyin Normal University
Download other language version : Japanese